The Ministry of Stories is committed to protecting you and your family’s personal information.
1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
2. We will use your personal information to keep you informed about MoS by email about events, news and offers that we think will be of interest to you.
3. We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. We disclose your information to third parties only for providing the above services to you. We do will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
4. You can opt out of any receiving marketing e-mails from us at any time.
5. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
6. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We also track click-through links in emails sent as part of our e-bulletin subscription service.
8. If you have any questions or comments about privacy, you should email us email@example.com