Going, going, gone…
Posted by theministry on 28th January 2019
It’s the final week to get your hands on early bird tickets for our 8½ Birthday party.
There’s just under one week left to buy one of the hottest tickets in town. Get a team together and help celebrate our 8½ Birthday (party hats optional).
Here’s what you’ll be missing out on if you don’t come:
- Performances of never-before-heard poetry by our young writers
- Potential glory as winner of Nick Hornby’s fiendishly difficult quiz
- Potential infamy as the loser of Nick Hornby’s fiendishly difficult quiz
- Definite glory as a supporter of opportunities for young people to develop their writing skills and find their voice
- Opportunity to bid on money-can’t-buy experiences (personalised poetry anyone?)
If these reasons aren’t enough, check out Piers Torday’s 8½ reasons to celebrate.
Early birds can claim the following ticket offer;
- Tickets £160 (full price £175)
- Table for eight guests £1,250 (full price £1,350)
- VIP Table for eight guests £2,000 (eight of the best seats in the house, includes; special thanks in event programme, limited edition 8 ½ birthday poetry anthology, three quiz cheats) – full price £2,250
Tickets can be bought here. But be quick, our early bird discount lasts until 31 Jan. If you’d like to pay by cheque of BACS, please contact email@example.com
All the money we raise will help us to continue to welcome young people through our doors to develop their writing skills and grow in confidence.