The Best Places To Curl Up With A Good Book
We asked the experts, our Community Lab writers, to tell us ‘where the best places to read a good book?’.
In celebration of World Book Day 2023 we asked our wednesday Community Lab writers to cough-up the knowledge on the best places to sink into a good story.
Be right back, we’re heading off to try No.3…
- In a quiet, quiet library
- In bed, propped up
- Upside down on the sofa, feet in the air head on the floor.
- Where two walls meet to make a corner. Any corner will do.
- Underneath the pillows
- In the space between being asleep and waking up
- In a cosy reading tent, like in lockdown
- In a detective’s office (particularly good for reading mystery novels)
- In the sky, whilst floating
- Inside BookBot, mid teleportation