Monstrously Good Gifts
Posted by theministry on 15th December 2022
Visit our fantastical shops for fun and imaginative gifts that support our young writers.
16 Leadenhall Market
Tue – Sat | 11am – 6pm
- Raven Skull A Raven’s skull, stolen in the dead of night from the Tower of London. Can reanimate at the most inappropriate moments.
- Enchanted Biscuits Scaring is caring with our set-of-two enchanted biscuits for you and a favourite fiend.
- Common Toad Caught fresh from the banks of the River Thames and stored for extra sliminess.
- Incense Burner Recreate the wonderful smell of Ancient Egypt with our Sandalwood Incense Burner. An ideal accompaniment to any embalming work.
- Lunar Calendar New Year, new wolf. Keep track of your transformations with our 2023 Lunar Calendar.
159 Hoxton Street
Wed – Sat | 11am – 5pm
- Lump of Coal No stocking is complete without it. Smells of dark, smoky nights. Can be also be used as a soap.
- Bah! Humbugs Banish any feelings of joy or merriment with a single suck.
- Petrified Mice Frozen quite solid and coated in sugar, with the tails intact.
- Dead good tote Pick-up one of our cotton totes, enchanted to carry all your supplies home.
- Christmas Cards Send a message of festive greetings with our multipack of cards. Each unique design has been created exclusively for Hoxton Street Monster Supplies.
Looking for something extra fiendish?
We have pre-stuffed stockings available for £22 (containing items from our classic range: Impacted Earwax; Petrified Mice; Dragon Treasure and Sugar Dusted Bogies).