Become our Director
We’re looking for an inspirational leader to become our new Director.
This is a pivotal period for our organisation, as we are refine our core creative writing programme and exploring sustainable ways of reaching even more young people.
The Director will need to be an exceptional leader with extensive experience of:
- Working in a charitable, creative or educational organisation
- Developing creative programmes
- Managing a diverse team of staff and volunteers
- Working closely with a Board of Trustees
- This is a rare opportunity to shape the future of a pioneering charity focused on supporting young people to discover, harness and unleash the power of their own voices through creative writing.
Ministry of Stories encourages people from black and minority ethnic backgrounds, disabled people and other underrepresented groups to apply. We welcome applications from all sectors and industries.